AREI, Inc. is a registered 501(c)3 public charity not-for-profit corporation. AREI programs showcase innovative solutions and visions developed by leading thinkers in clean technology, renewable energy and sustainability. AREI operates under the fundamental principles of five “E’s”— Energy, Environment, Economy, Education and Employment and has five distinct programs:
1) The annual AREDAY Summit, Expo and Film Festival in Aspen CO providing featuring world-renowed thought leaders on climate and energy solutions creating a road map to a renewable energy future.
2) ACELI - the AREDAY Climate and Energy Literacy Initiative: connecting industry and community colleges to create jobs in clean technology sectors.
3) RENEW Program - the retrofit of the built environment to a carbon neutral and carbon positive standard.
4) Start-Up Green - a green innovation incubator fostering and mentoring clean tech start-up companies.
5) Sustainability News and Entertainment - hosted by Diana Dehm "We are all in this together"
Since 2004, the American Renewable Energy Day (AREDAY) Summit has gathered top leaders and educators to promote the rapid deployment of renewable energy and energy efficiency strategies via demonstrations, presentations, performances, film screenings and dialogue. Each year, AREDAY hosts nationally and internationally renowned presenters and speakers, attracting attendees from across the globe – resulting in unique, powerful cross-sector collaborations and actions towards solving the global warming and climate change issues.
The American Renewable Energy Day (AREDAY) Summit, a program of American renewable Energy Institute, gathers business leaders, investors, entrepreneurs, experts, academics, non-profit representatives, political figures, and celebrities for three and a half days of panels, keynotes and cross-sector dialogue, performance, film and networking. The summit allows for collaboration and key partnerships that foster climate change solutions to usher in a transition to a new clean energy economy. eraGlobal was a proud partner and has been actively involved in producing the American Renewable Energy Day (AREDAY) Summit in 2006, and for 2008 through 2014, in Aspen, Colorado.
Founded in 2004 as a one-day renewable energy expo, American Renewable Energy Day has grown to become one of the leading renewable energy technology and policy summits in the United States. AREDAY attracts national and international attention with an impressive roster of panelists and speakers. The 2010 AREDAY was featured on C-SPAN and can be viewed from clicking on the image below. For more, please visit www.AREDAY.net.
eraGlobal Alliance was key to developing the American Renewable Energy Day Summit by providing strategic guidance, programming, organization and staff, funding, website design, marketing materials, management support. In addition, eraGlobal worked to secure high level speakers for the Summit in year 2006, 2009, 2010 through the present.